In This Blog: Let’s understand easy ways to prepare milk bread traditionally. Tips and recipe is shared by Ms. Bhavani who works for Ruchi Foods, who also happens to be my student for Digital Marketing at ZEE.
In this blog I made some changes in the composition of milk bread but it came out as my expectations.
When I was a kid my father bought a milk bread to me which is sweet and tasty. Here we don’t get that Milk bread process which is manufactured traditionally.
I decided to make it and provide you in a palatable way. In industries we see this type of breads but they are adulterated with preservatives.
Here we want to know more about the milk bread which is made traditionally. Take a look on the ingredients which is useful for you.
Ingredients of milk bread traditionally:
1. Maida/All purpose flour – 4 Cups
2. Sugar – 7 tbsp
3. Dry Yeast – 3 tbsp
4. Salt – 2 tbsp
5. Warm Water – 1 Cup
6. Warm Milk – 1 Cup
Now here step by step procedure is available for making milk bread traditionally.
Preparation of Milk Bread traditionally:
1. First, take a bowl and pour water in it.
2. Warm water and add some sugar to the water in the microwave for 25-30 seconds.
3. Now grind sugar to a fine powder.
4. Add dry yeast to the warm water and stir it gently and keep aside for 10 minutes for fermentation to activate the yeast.
5. Now take another bowl and sieve Maida, sugar powder and salt.
6. Add yeast to the mixture and add warm milk little by little and prepare like a dough mixture.
7. Now take a dough on a top of the cleaned kitchen with a dusted flour and knead the dough for 10 minutes as its consistency gets smooth.
8. Grease bowl with oil.
9. Place the dough in the bowl and damp a cloth and keep aside for at least 1 hr.
10. After 1 hr the dough will be raised to the some extent ( it is called proofing).
11. Punch the dough and knead it for 10 minutes.
12. Grease the bowl and dust with flour and place the dough and damp a cloth for 30-35 minutes.
13. After some extent the dough will be double in size.
14. Now preheat oven at 150C-180C for 10-15 minutes.
15. Bake the bread for 30-35 minutes until golden brown appears on the top.
16. After removing the bread from oven brush with the oil and consume it.
Readers I am given information about milk bread. I tried at my home it was very tasty. I hope you try at your home. Increase your health and nutrition daily wise.
If you eat daily 2 slices of bread it brings you 45 micrograms of energy with 30% daily value.
Now you want to know more about different types of bread procedures visit here
Know more about health benefits and nutritional information of milk bread visit here
So this was the work of my student. If you want to see the printed version of this blog, walk down to our office at SR Nagar :). Do share your views in comment section.